Sorry, this job has expired.
Bachman Auto Group, a fast-paced, progressive, professional, customer-driven company, is now seeking customer-oriented individuals to join our staff as Appointment Coordinators.
As an Appointment Coordinator you will serve as the communication liaison for the service department between customers' telephone calls and the front line service staff.
• Answer all incoming service calls.
• Handle telephone inquiries regarding appointments and work in process.
• Schedule service appointments. Obtain and/or verify customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible, ensuring that “comeback” issues are assigned to the proper Service Advisor and Technician.
• Prior to customer's arrival, check accuracy of customer information, check on line (ELSA) to verify VIN and/ or recall status, and print all results to attach to customers work order.
• Enter technician availability into excel spreadsheet program to maximize shop performance.
• Update changes to customer data when necessary.
• Keep appointment board updated on a daily basis.
• Handle customer complaints or concerns in a tactful, professional, and timely manner.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction standards, taking initiative to exceed the customers expectations and handle potential and actual obstacles.
• Call all appointments the day before to confirm appointment day and time.
• Follow up on all Volkswagen and Subaru warranty customers to explain the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• Notify Service Advisor and Service Manager of any problems or concerns the customer may have during the interview.
• Relieve cashier for lunch and performs cashiers duties as trained.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and arrange for work in process to be adequately addressed during any absences.
• Maintain awareness of and comply with all OSHA safety regulations and all applicable state and federal mandates.
• Check the company’s designated human resource site bi-weekly and complete all required training.
• Keep work area clean and organized.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Maintain composure when dealing with customers and staff.
• Perform backup duties as service cashier as necessary.
• Take customer and inventory vehicles through the automatic car wash as necessary.
• Attend departmental meetings as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.